LON-CAPA in Numbers
- Since 1992
- 160 partner institutions
- 48% postsecondary institutions
- 610,000 shared learning objects
- 290,000 shared homework problems
- 7,700 courses hosted since 1999
- 965,000 student-course enrollments served since 1999
- 94% postsecondary student-course enrollments
- 150,000 student-course enrollments per year
- 73,520,000 problems served since 1999
- 138,320,000 problem transactions since 1999
- 72,560,000 problems solved since 1999
- 70 research publications
- 120 talks
- 34 programmers over the years since 1992
- 245,000 lines of open-source code
|LON-CAPA serves me as an eye-opener in that it makes clear what concepts students are really struggling with.
Most systems boil down to a document catapult. LON-CAPA understands that assessment, sharing content, and the like require certain processes. It is the only system that supports the processes instructors need.
|- Peter Riegler, Professor, Ostfalia University of Applied Science, Wolfenbüttel, Germany.|
Contact Us: email@example.com
Site maintained by Gerd Kortemeyer.
Supported by the National Science Foundation under NSF-ITR 0085921, NSF-CCLI-ASA 0243126, and NSF-CCLI 0717790. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation. Initial funding for CAPA has been provided by the Alfred. P. Sloan Foundation and the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.